____________________________________
I realised,
I have finally let go of all strings,
Even the most recent one.
Love has halted.
A new season of just seeing others have began.
At last I can safely walk out without having anything hanging on my heart.
Sometimes I wonder if I have let go to soon.
Watching the backs, I think Ive made the right choice time and time again.
I just pray that I do not meet a petty man.
----
Maybe one day ill have you in my wings,
Tendering you with love.
In your wings,
Ill find happiness.
Even if they are the silliest and boring moments.
I know I have found love in you when you do the things I do.
When you are around my corner,
& decided to hop onto my ride
& ride through my winds.
I will know thats you.
One day,
Ill be swept onto your ride.
& against the wind we will ride.
To find our path and walk together,
With backs together and fingers intertwine.
Ill be yours.
& your heart is mine.